Sometimes you just decide to do things the hard way. This is what I did for my Macbook Air when I bought a larger SSD. It had OS/X on the first partition and Windows 7 on the second partition.
- Backup your data.
- Create a Clozilla bootable thumb drive.
- Get an OWC drive with external case. Plug in the new srive in the external case.
- Boot Clonezilla from the thumb drive.
- Make a disk to disk copy.
- This makes an exact duplicate of the drive.
- CampTune may tell you it needs to re-align the MBR and GPT. Let it.